Register to Volunteer
We're excited that you want to volunteer with Austin Habitat! This year, you will be a part of a community that will come together to build new homes for 15 hardworking families, repair and improve 75 families' homes, and help divert more than 2 million pounds of waste from the landfill by helping out at the Austin Habitat ReStore. You'll work alongside our staff and family partners. You'll learn to do things you never thought you could. And you'll never forget it.
Before you come out and volunteer, there are a few things we ask that you do:
- Please create an account through VolunteerHub and sign a liability waiver online.
- Check out the Volunteer Calendar to find the project you want to work on!
- Complete the Volunteer Orientation
- Take the required online safety course - look for the one called "Volunteering on a Habitat Job Site"
- We build, rain or shine! Call our Construction Hotline at 512-448-5287 and see our Inclement Weather Policy for weather-related questions.
be a sponsor
Habitat homes are built through the generosity of our donors and volunteers. The building materials are purchased with financial support from corporate, community and faith-based sponsors. As a sponsor, your team or corporation gets priority in volunteer scheduling. See our sponsorship levels for more information.
If you are interested in volunteering, Team Habitat Days, or home sponsorship in Bastrop County,please complete our Group Volunteer Application.
Information for groups, individuals, youth and more