Not sure if you're ready to buy a home? Need help repairing your credit or setting a budget? Already own but struggling with your mortgage payments?
we can help
How it workS
Our Housing Counseling Manager meets one-on-one with families to assess their financial situations, discuss options and develop plans designed to fit their unique needs. With this plan, families get out of debt and stay out of debt and stay in their homes!
We help families:
- Learn about the home purchasing process and how to avoid predatory lending practices.
- Learn how to execute a proper budget so they can save for the home of their dreams.
- Learn to improve their credit and better prepare their finances for a mortgage.
- Learn tips to maintain the upkeep of their home and improve equity.
- Develop plans for those in danger of foreclosure.
We also help with:
- Financial and budgeting counseling
- Credit counseling
- Pre-purchase education
- Post purchase education and counseling
- Foreclosure intervention
- Income analysis
- Budget analysis
- Individualized work-plans and follow-ups
For more information or to set up an appointment, call Bertie Flores at 512-472-8788 x 122 or email email@example.com.